1. The Christmas tree at Washington Square Park.
2. Tea and Sympathy is decorated for Christmas!
3. We got my favorite teapot.
4. Tea and Sympathy has its own black cab.
5&6. Writing essays at home.
7. Christmas tree seen through a window in the Village.
8. Church windows.
9. The Square again.
10. This is how my room looks at 5:00 in the morning.
11. And this is how my face looks.
12. While I feel bad for putting up such an unflattering photo of his walker, I couldn't resist posting this photo of Snorri, the Upper East Side Fluffy Corgi. I may never get the chance again!
13. Daybreak in NYC.