Monday, February 28, 2011
Time to do that thing I do when I am sick: post pretty pictures I found on the internet. If anyone can help me out with identifying sources I would be much obliged.
1. ?; 2. Sandra Juto; 3. ?; 4. My Scandinavian Retreat; 5. Ysolda Teague; 6-9. ?
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Things I did with my weekend before I got sick (blergh):
1&2. Wonderful old house sightings; 3. MATEO DE POOSE; 4. Sunset at school; 5-8. Views from my uncle's retirement party. That last one is what the camera does if you move it too much while it's on the sunset setting.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
I have a strange longing for it today. It's such a bizarre, amazing place.
1. Morning by Brian McClellan; 2. Blue Door by James Walsh; 3. House of the Seven Gables by Tom Busillo; 4. Salem Common after a rainshower by Mikesedge; 5. Retire Beckett house by lcm1863; 6. 1630 Window by James Walsh; 7. Salem, MA by inetmer.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Three awesome things happened today.
1. I went to Scandinavia House with Katie and had the best vegetarian meatballs ever! They were made out of buckwheat and crack and they were wonderful. The gift shop was great too. I saw some Moomin bowls that must be mine someday. Also, they had a red version of the blanket I bought from Northlight in Oxford and lots of knækbrød.
2. I had my interview for the summer internship that shall not be named (sorry, but I realized that a commenter was right and I probably shouldn't share that information here) and I got it! I start in June. I can tell you that it will involve poring over a lot of old documents and books, which is kind of my thing.
3. I arrived home to receive acceptance letters from two graduate schools!